SEO is not an unknown term anymore -it is something that has taken the world and it is something that makes your website stand up with the other top websites across the globe. SEO encompasses everything, there are literally a thousand SEO tools out there to help you rank your website better. Let’s take you through some amazing useful tools to help your website:
First things first ,General Tools
Site Analysis/Rank Tracking Tools
- SEO Powersuite (Limited free version available) – This tool is equipped with few softwares and provides you with four powerful tools.
- RankTracker – the best rank tracking software
- Website Auditor -this option is really good for checking onsite issues
- SEO Spyglass – helps you download your competitor backlinks.
- LinkAssistant – finding link opportunities, I use it in a radical way to findguest posting opportunities). It is an essential suite of SEO tools that everyone should have in their arsenal – read my full review.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Limited free version available) – Helps diagnose onsite issues. Has a free version which you can try.
- SEScout –May look good but shows inaccurate rankings, poor support, long hours of maintenance. Not recommended!
Backlink Checker Tools
- Ahrefs (Limited free account available) – A handy tool which shows detailed statistics.
- SEO Spy Glass (Limited free version available) – This is a part of SEO Powersuite and is really important. It allows you to check up on your or competitors backlinks hence allowing their management. Moreover, it also allows to check for new and deleted links. Also, you can import your own links along with getting great statistics and reports.
- Google Webmaster Tools (Free) – This is a pretty awesome tool – just add your website to Google Webmaster Tools and there you are! Download some of your backlinks.
- Bing Site Explorer (Free) –Bing Site Explorer provides you access to your backlinks samples.
- MajesticSEO (Limited free account available)
Backlink Monitoring Tools
- Inspyder Backlink Monitor – Helps you keep track of your links along with monitoring them. Not only this, it automatically sorts out the hierarchy along with anchor text checks, index checking, scheduling, page rank checks, reports and more!
Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis Tools
- Long Tail Pro (Free trial available) –The best keyword research tool in the tech world. Facilitates finding list of targeted keywords. Feed the desired seed keyword(s) and it will find the related keyword along with their search volumes and keyword competitiveness score. Don’t forget to read our article on Rank Number One with Long Tail Keyword
- Market Samurai (Free trial available) –A clean, easy to use interface , Rank tracker included which is great for tracking under 50 keywords.
- My Private Proxy – The semi dedicated proxies offered haven’t been banned from Google . You have an option between USA or Europe based ones.
- Squid Proxies – Drawback for SquidProxies is they seem to be being blocked quickly by Google. Also, SquidProxies seems to get stuck in rank tracking software.
Traffic Generation Tools
- BuzzBundle – Helps you automate & manage your traffic generation techniques. No link building or SEO required! Just a direct engagement of audience.
- Google Alerts – Provides you new opportunities for engaging your audience & build traffic.
- TalkWalker Alerts – Similar to Google Alerts; provides extra coverage and unique set of results to judge and work on.
Link Building & SEO Tools
- Link Emperor ($50 of Links for $7) – A good link building service & marketplace where you can order a range of link types. Easy to use interface makes it easy to come up with tiered structures.
- Ultimate Demon – Supports big range of platforms, schedule things, adding your own websites, , campaigns setups within minutes and much more!
- RankWYZ (Full trail available) – Provides a main interface for managing everything, for instance, publish anything new to your network.
- Link Assistant (Limited free version available) – This stands as a part of SEO Powersuite. It basically finds link exchange partners. It can also be used for automating the finding and contacting the guest posting.
- SeNukeX (Free trial available) – An overpriced tool at $147/month.
- Article Demon – It now has been replaced with Ultimate Demon.
- Bookmarking Demon – It has also been replaced with Ultimate Demon.
Tier 2 & 3
- GSA Search Engine Ranker (Free trial available) – It supports 100+ platforms, scrapes the targets and then posts to them; verifies the emails and checks if the links are live.
- Xrumer (Free demo available) – It is by far the most efficient program for link building out there. But it needs a lot of mastering!
- No Hands SEO (Free trial available) – A great solution for backlinking, a one click solution!
- Scrapejet – Developed by the Scrapebox Team, was expected to be good but GSA Search Engine Ranker beats it.
- Authority Link Network (ALN) – ALN, previously a very strong network, is obsolete and not recommended.
- RankSolver –Similar to ALN but was taken down completely after Google deindexed a big part of it.
- Free Blog Links – Not a big network, and also, you need an invite to join the network from another member.
Social Signal Tools
- SociSynd ($1 trial) – Comes with a simple interface, allows you to order and feed social signals to the websites. SociSynd supports different social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & more.
- DripRevolution (7 day trial available) –Similar to SociSynd, but DripRevolution supports a large range of networks including Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, & more.
- Fiverr – A great tool for getting tweets and likes for your website.
- Synnd (Free version available) – It was previously similar to above services but now it has been degraded.
Captcha Solving Tools
- GSA Captcha Breaker –Developed by the GSA Search Engine Ranker team. It is much better than Captcha Sniper but costs more.
- Death By Captcha – Can be used as a backup service when Captcha Breaker is not able to solve a captcha. One of the cheapest providers out there.
- Captcha Sniper – Until the GSA Captcha Breaker was founded, this was the market leading solution for captcha solving.
- DeCaptcher – DeCaptcher lets the developers change the software charges for DeCaptcher captchas.
Hand Written Articles
- 99centarticles.com – Provides high quality articles.
- ArticleWritingETC – Not a good content all the time – basically you just get what you pay for.
- Weaving Thoughts – Would rank it as an average service.
Auto Generated Articles
- Kontent Machine (Free trial available) – Works efficiently – all you have got to do is to insert keywords and click start and viola! You get all the content that you need for the lower tiers within minutes. It creates articles in your desired formats.
- Word AI (3 day trial available) – It is allows you to feed an existing article and in return, it automatically rewrites the article into a human readable one using the turing spinner.
- Wicked Article Creator – It’s only drawback is that it takes a bit too long to complete making a set of articles.
- Get Article Pro – Previously, this was known as the best tool for auto generating the content. Unfortunately the developer left the project.
- Scrapebox – This is big big successful tool out there! You can scrape a list of wordpress blogs, then grab comments from the harvested list. Feed them in The Best Spinner and voila! You get a big list of related comments to go spamming!
Article Spinning Tools
- The Best Spinner (Trial available) – As the name says, The Best Spinner – it really is. Easy to use, cheap and a necessary tool. It integrates in tools such as Kontent Machine to generate an auto spinned content.
- Word AI (3 day trial available) – Word AI is equipped with the best ‘auto spinning’ engine. The turing spinner here allows you to automatically rewrite whole paragraphs, phrases, sentences, words and points using spyntax. It comes up with a great human readable content.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is by far the best choice when it comes to video making for your website.
Social & Subscriber Management Tools
Social Media Tools
- BuzzBundle (Free version available) – Also a traffic generation tool but a great social media management tool too!
- Hootsuite (Free version available) – A really good tool for managing social network profiles and Facebook pages within an easy to use web interface. It is equipped with really good reporting, monitoring, stats and scheduling.
- Buffer (Free) – It only requires connecting all your social accounts to Buffer and you are good to go! Now you can schedule and post updates.
- Tweet Adder (Free trial available) – Great tools for your Twitter, really good for growing the follower counts.
- Tweetattacks – This happened to be a great tool but they got sued and it all ended there.
Email Marketing Tools
- Aweber – It has qualified itself to stand up as a great e -mail marketing service. Never lets you down.
- iPage – They offer good prices and a free domain as well!
- HostPapa –Helps you improve loading time, conversion and earnings.
- FatCow – They have good offers on multiple hosting packages.
- Arvixe (Free trial available) – They are inflexible with some things and previously used a non standard control panel setup.
- HostGator – Quite cheap for any extension that you want.
- NameCheap – Similar to GoDaddy but with different pricing and new offers at times.
- Media Temple – It is a good service but their competitors are giving more management control panels on cheaper prices.
Aged Domains With PR
- GoDaddy Auctions / Scrapebox – This is the old school way for using Scrapebox. Use the “TDNAM Scraper plugin” to help you find “keyword” based domains for auction. Then click “Export To Harvester” and run a PR test. Once you clear out the crud and run the domains through the Fake PR Plugin to find your best suitable domains.
- TBS Solutions –They do seem to be keeping a huge inventory, but pricing is a bit high at the auctions.
- Digital Point – Complains of scamming have been in picture after customers tried to buy domains.
A Shout Out To Some Miscellaneous Tools
- Convergence – This is the theme I use on the blog, although I have made a few tweaks as you can see. Mostly to the colour scheme, sidebar and at the end of posts.
- LeadPages – Can be used to create landing pages/opt in the forms to help you grab some new subscribers. Also, it offers some landing page templates. Moreover, the good built in split testing is a plus.
- Simple Video Pro – A great plugin for improving the conversion plus getting more and more value from the traffic. Can be used to embed affiliate links.
- WP Social SEO Pro – This plugin adds Facebook open graph, Schema.org Rich Snippet Microdata, Google Plus, HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter, Local SEO, Pinterest, Video SEO & more!
- OptInMonster – Can be used to operate the opt in popup seen on the blogs.
- AuthorHreview – Can be used to create review boxes on posts also adding rich snippet mark-up to show up stars in Google SERPS.
- Social Locker – Can be used to provide exclusive resources and tutorials’ video downloads but that too in a social share exchange.
- Thirsty Affiliates – Used to manage affiliate links. Can also be used to replace words automatically in forums with the affiliate links.
- Bring My Blog Visitors Back – Helps you add quite a lot of things to the RSS feed for bringing your subscribers back to the site, for instance, banner ads and social sharing buttons.