What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device by most websites when you visit them.
Most cookies are designed to either ensure all the website’s features work properly or to provide the website owner with anonymous information about how you use their site so they can make improvements to the user experience. These cookies are known as 1st party cookies.
3rd party cookies are usually related to advertising. Advertisers typically use this type of cookie to see which websites you have visited and then show you targeted adverts that are more relevant to you.
We do not use any type of cookies
What we don’t do:
- Remember or store any personally identifiable information
- Send information to other websites
- Record your visit so advertising on other websites is more relevant to you.
Most browsers allow you to control whether or not cookies can be saved to your computer. This website provides useful information about how to change your browser’s settings should you wish to block or delete cookies.
Hit the plus one (+1 ) button on top - As a gift you can then download Free Book on How YOUR CONTENT will go VIRAL in 2 Minutes worth $299
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Build High Quality Backlinks with AutoFillMagic (Review) - November 14, 2016
- Spin Articles with Spin ReWriter (Review) - October 26, 2016
- SOCIAL MEDIA TOOL FOR BRANDING – BUZZ BUNDLE (Review) - October 19, 2016